Cyber Risk Manager (m/f) - Munich / London / New York / Melbourne
You have gained consulting experience over the last years in one of the leading consulting companies, but now you want to try something different? You are an expert in Cyber Security, Information Security, Technology and Risk? Modern technology is a passion of yours? You are looking for a StartUp with the opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic international team?
Stop looking any further and apply today. Join us full-time in one of our four locations (Munich / London / New York / Melbourne).
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Cyber Risk Manager to join our Team. You will engage with our customers, our sales reps and our technology team to identify functional needs, interpret these into software functionality and coordinate with the tech team to develop or enhance the capability in our Software as a Service. Your understanding of risk and compliance processes will guide you in this task. Additionally, you will be responsible for understanding regulatory changes and curating and adapting our content library to remain at the cutting edge. You will quickly become an expert in Alyne and will be a key resource in helping new organisations implement Alyne in their risk and assurance processes. Your portfolio will include tasks reporting to the CEO as well as our Chief Customer Officer in a full time capacity.
- Consulting for our customers using Alyne SaaS
- Working with Risk Executives in leading companies
- Work with Cyber, Information Security, Privacy, IT Governance frameworks, Laws and Standards
- Development of customer opportunity and relationships
- Customer Project Delivery
- 3-5 years experience in a leading consultancy
- Deep Cyber Security, Information Security, Technology and Risk expertise
- Self starter with a structured working style
- Project Management skills
- Excellent English/German and market relevant language
- Freedom and responsibility in your work
- 25 days “European style” paid vacation
- Great working atmosphere in a nice central office location with a highly motivated, agile and professional team
- Direct collaboration with the Alyne founders
- Modern technology
- Low admin bureaucracy in a self driven environment
- Performance based and highly competitive compensation
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals